You are a passionate Yogi who has fun with social media, blossom in a big yoga community, loves to write, to photograph, and to film, to learn more about Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness and wants to combine your marketing talents with some Good Karma Yoga?
URENERGY Yoga and Good Karma Yoga Miami are looking for your creative talent and helping hands. Work together with Nicolay (founder of URENERGY Yoga) to bring more Yoga on the mat.
How you can help
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online and offline
- Researches and writes about Yoga, Meditation, Events (blog posts)
- Updates and enriches Guiding Materials
- Prepares Workshops, Tutorials, Retreats
- Takes photos, creates stories, publishes content (website, social media)
What you should bring
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers creativity, hands-on philosophy, brings in ideas, and unstructured environment
- bilingual English/Spanish
- can move between Downtown Miami, Design District, and occasionally Miami Beach (tip environmentally friendly options like a bicycle, Miami trolley work perfect)
What is in it for you?
- Free Yoga and Meditation Classes, Lectures, Workshops
- individual compensation of on top projects
- Mentoring-Program for Personal Development
- Expanding your knowledge about Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Brand Management and Marketing
- Elevating your personal yoga practice to the next level
- Yogi-friendly Work Environment
Interested? Join Nicolay for a Good Karma Yoga Class at Bayfront Park Miami (Mo, Tue or Thu at 6 pm) to get to know each other.